WHY DO RISKS IN ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ALWAYS EXIST???
- Due to constant and unstable change of accounting personnel, there is a lack of consistency between years.
- Due to complicated accounting system, the loss of important documents cannot be controlled.
- Due to tax settlement for long period (4-5 years), there are many fluctuations due to the constant changes in the Government’s policies, circulars, decrees, etc., which businesses do not update in a timely manner.
- Because accountants do not have sufficient skills to review accounting records, output and input data do not match each other.
This seriously affects accuracy of financial statements, cause the businesses face many tax risks during tax inspection and finalization.
WHAT CAN VIMAX ASIA FINANCIAL STATEMENT VERIFICATION SERVICES – TAXES, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS HELP FOR???
– Reviewing VAT declaration documents, guiding to adjust declarations if errors are detected
– Reviewing monthly, quarterly and yearly CIT declaration documents and guiding adjustment of declarations if errors are detected.
– Reviewing the financial statements: Inspecting criteria on accounting records and completing the reports, correcting it according to current regulations.
– Consulting to submit financial statements adjustment with tax authorities if errors are detected.
– Auditing and reviewing accounting: General inspection of accounting records, financial statements over years, appropriate adjustments in accordance with current regulations.
– Re-arranging documents appropriately to explain to the Tax authorities during inspection